Sunday, June 1, 2014

About Courage.

                                         
I am sitting here staring down at my laptop screen and wondering about the last two years. About not writing a single post. Writing helps me clear my mind, it gives me direction and i do it all the time. In my countless diaries, journals, i scribble on post-its, i scribble on my iPhone notes and on my laptop; then why not here? I created this blog a few years ago with an intent of writing and sharing all my favorite images, personal pictures and whole lot of other musings but did not really do that. I wonder if i was scared...of putting myself out there more importantly my own writing, my thoughts. I wonder if i really do have the courage now....I don't know the answers yet but i am willing to try..to give it another go. To be more courageous.

Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment